Skip to content
Is PlayPen's baby gear safe and clean?
- All PlayPen baby gear is deep cleaned using non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning products that are safe for your little ones.
- All PlayPen baby gear is housed in sealed containers after each rental.
What is the condition of the baby gear?
- All PlayPen baby gear and accompanying parts are properly maintained and repaired (if necessary) prior to each rental term.
- All PlayPen baby gear is nearly-new and tested for safety according to manufacturer's standards prior to each rental term.
- Unsafe baby gear is immediately removed from the PlayPen service.
How do returns, extensions, buy outs, and swaps work?
- Two weeks before the end of your rental term, you will receive an email from our member support team. The email will ask you whether you want to return the rentals, swap them out, buy them or extend your rental term.
- If you want to return the rentals (to end your subscription or swap them out for new products), our member support team will schedule a convenient pick up time at your home.
- If you want to extend your rental term, you can email email@example.com or log into your account, click Manage Subscriptions and extend your rental term.
- If you want to buy the rental(s) at the end of your rental term, member support will charge the payment information on your account for the difference between your total rental payment to date and the rental(s) retail price.
If I’m not satisfied with a product, what do I do?
- Let us know and we will do the best we can to replace your item right away.
What do I do when I am finished using my items?
- Log into your account, click Manage Subscriptions and then cancel the items you’re done with. We’ll be in touch with you within 2 business days to coordinate pick-up.
If anything goes wrong with my item, what happens?
- If an item malfunctions while in your keeping, please let us know right away at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to fix it or replace it as soon as possible.
What if an item gets damaged while it’s in my care?
- Babies don’t always take the best care of items, and we get that. A normal amount of wear and tear is expected when an item is returned. As long as we can clean it or repair it, you won’t be charged extra.
- If the wear and tear is excessive or if an item is damaged due to negligence, we will charge a fee to fix or replace the item.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection